Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Beyond the LCS: Zoop

Don't sleep on newer crowdfunding entity Zoop, they have some nice under-the-radar comics projects every once in a while.

I recently received my digital copy of OUR LADY MAVEN by artist Sarah Allen Reed and writer Emily Crose.
This is the first comic from the pair and I absolutely love how they have done things their own way all the way through. From the art that is it's own thing, to the story which efficiently introduces the main character.
They take only two panels to tell us where and when the story takes place. Impressive.
Overall, I'm happy I took a chance for a couple dollars on these creators that were new to me.

If any of the above piques your interest follow the link in the title above to preorder the comic.

This is the newest Zoop campaign. THE MAGIC NECKLACE is from UK critic, editor, and artist Claire Napier.

Love this news release from Zoop:
"The Magic Necklace is an ADULT ONLY (18+) horny horror romance story about sexual danger, desire, relying on men, and bargains we make with ourselves and others."

I think we all need a little horny horror romance in our life. 29 days left in the campaign. I recommend the digital bundle with three Napier comics: THE MAGIC NECKLACE, TAKE ME TO THE PLACE I LOVE, and MY LOVE DOES NOT DESERVE ME. That's the one I'm thinking of getting, anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment