Tuesday, May 2, 2023

New Comics in May Part One

RECOMMENDATIONS FROM @KUSHKOMIKSS TWITTER FEED:
SMOKE SIGNAL #41 by Keiichi Tanaami
Desert Island Books publication. Pre-orders open.


5/18:
Next kus! publication

QUIMBYS.COM NEW ARRIVALS AS OF 4/29:
YOO HOME BOY #2 by Nick Pizana

BOG MAGIC by Jared Baker

SUGAR BOOGER #4 by Kevin Scalzo

DENG! #2 by Donny Walsh (possibly here)
image from howlingpages.com 



PANELSYNDICATE.COM NEW RELEASE:

SILVERSPROCKET.NET NEW RELEASES AS OF 5/1:
I don't know why I wasn't aware Silver Sprocket distributed other publications online besides their own. Let's see what they have...






GOSHLONDON.COM NEW ARRIVALS AS OF 5/2:
TANGO by Mobina








DOMINOBOOKS.ORG HAS A TON OF NEW RELEASES AND RESTOCKS WHICH WE'LL CATCH UP WITH NEXT WEEK.

PREVIEWSWORLD.COM NEW RELEASES IN YOUR LCS 5/3:
Eisner Award-winning comics historian Qiana Whitted has the non-fiction pick of the week:
Hoping for a deep discount and a long run for the Richard Corben reissues from Dark Horse:
A couple of my pre-orders come out this week
Two graphic novels that caught my eye:

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your site a couple weeks ago and love all the posts. Especially the ones with all the new comics being released, too much to keep tabs on, been a big help! I'm going back through your catalog of posts to see if I missed anything... while waiting for my package of 66 underground comics from the Last Gasp sale :P
    Wasn't sure how to reach out other than in the comments but didn't know if you knew that Uncivilized Books is having a 50-75% off sale going on right now until May 21st. Just thought I'd send that along! Keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete