Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Watching Comics: Masked Panther

 Masked Panther is the YouTuber who i envision my own channel looking like, if i was ever to jump into the fire. I love the passion he brings to his comics reading, and envy his understated off-the-cuff style.

I first came across a Masked Panther video as one of those suggested viewing videos under a SleepyReader666 video. Back then he was mostly sharing Marvel Masterworks or DC Archives. Here's a recent one similar to those...


I was impressed with his thematic representation of his DETECTIVE COMICS collection, just a great selection of individual issues from #513 to #795...


Another fun one was his analysis of the FANTASTIC FOUR #52 facsimile edition with the first appearance of his namesake, Black Panther...


Although there are obviously a lot of fans of Archie Comics, I don't see their publications in my corner of Comics YouTube. So nice to see this view of one of their 1000-page books...


Please check out Masked Panther's channel for more great videos and comics presented in a unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment