Monday, March 25, 2024

New Alternative and Small Press Comix Arrivals: Bluesky edition (March Week 4)

 1. Speed Paste Robot (Steven Solomon) has a new comic out this Spring...

Preorders open here
Release party



2. DEPTHS by Dri Snow (Gutter Pop Comics)



3. Delaine Derry Green gives a shoutout to this incredibly cool zine (I know you are, but what am I?)...


ordering info



4. ShortBox Comics Fair is returning in 2024! Such good news, AND they are posting previews of the new titles coming in October...











5. MUST BE A HAPPENING by Fran Lopez (Pure Folly Books)




6. I love Garret Young art, I'm just sayin'...




7. Spanish artist, living in London, Kry Garcia has completed her webcomic Guide to the Oblivion...



8. I just finished reading the first three issues of Stephen Pellnat's excellent series UPSTATE, he's been very generous in sharing WIP on what I'm hoping is the much anticipated fourth issue...



9. Fraser Campbell and Alfie Gallagher have the long-awaited STARCROSSED graphic novel on Kickstarter...




10 New serial by Joshua W. Cotter...


















1 comment: