Tuesday, November 29, 2022

New Comic Book Day 11/30

My recommendations from the weekly New Comics listings in Previews World:

An all-new original graphic novel from two unique artists.

I like the premise of this new graphic novel from award-winning creator Edgar Camacho.

Writer/cover artist Billy Tucci grounds this superhero story in some truly horrific historical events.

One of the line of OGN by new creators put out by Lev Gleason.

A history of Blue Note Records in comics form, from a veteran cartoonist.

What's the author of The Squirrel Machine been up to? Bad things drawn good, that's what!

A graphic novel by the CEO of Heavy Metal, and it looks great.

I'm not a Fred Perry fan, but there's no denying his Furry talent! I'm all for celebrating the man's talent and longevity, with Gold Digger #300 coming in 2023.

I love those old AC Comics western reprints, these are full color classic science fiction stories, I believe. 

Another OGN by an award-winning creator...


The newest graphic novel from the artist of Stray Dogs and Luna Park.

I already have this and the first issue, and it's one of the best comics I've read this year. For fans of creators experimenting with the comics form.

Thirty creators in this anthology, so far as I can tell this was only available before as a premium for subscribing to The Nib.

Final note: There's a heavy international presence in the books that caught my eye this week, love to see this trend. Creators from the UK, Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, and Basque and Tahltan thrown in, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment