Monday, November 28, 2022

New Comic Book Day 11/29

My recommendations from New Comics coming 11/29 from LUNAR DISTRIBUTION:
NEW YORK NINJA SUPER SPECIAL by Charles Forsman. Published by Floating World Comics
This looks like a comic book sequel to a not-so-classic movie. The Floating World pedigree makes this worth a look.

PINK LEMONADE #3 by Nick Cagnetti. Published by Oni Press.
I'm looking forward to every issue of this beautifully drawn colorful series.

SUPERMAN: THE GOLDEN AGE OMNIBUS published by DC Comics.
The barrel-chested square-jawed phase of Superman's career. This is way out of my price range, and the stories may not be as wacky as the 60s. However, I would definitely look through a copy at the library if I saw it.

WORLD OF KRYPTON TP art by Michael Avon Oeming
If I won the lottery I would buy everything Michael Avon Oeming has created, and the time to read it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment